Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Appeal from Photo MA Graduate Paddy

Guys,

I'm making a short film called Catterfly this month and would love your support.... It's a story of dreams and reality, the ability to change vs the will to do it - It's going to be 3-4 minutes and it's going to be awesome.

If you can logon to indiegogo and be my friend that would be great and would create some all important 'buzz' about the project - see links below

I'll also give some updates on how I'm doing and of course show the film when it's done - I'm hoping to premiere it at the Beijing Independent Film Festival in April, and then hopefully send it to other festivals internationally.

If you'd like to donate a small amount that would also obviously be awesome - see the website for details....

Would love your support!

http://www.indiegogo.com/Catterfly

Thanks!

Paddy

Labels: