Sunday, May 17, 2009

MOVE TO TWITTER

As of Monday 18th May I will be moving the industry news section of the blog (Awards/grants Equipment Events Gallery/slideshow General Issues Photo MA News Photojournalism work) to my twitter feed. Most of the stories I have been posting are simply links to existing stories on the web, and I can provide these links much more efficiently using twitter. The MA News will continue to be blogged at this site, as well as through the twitter feed.

To follow me on Twitter - go to www.twitter.com, click on find people and type "djclark". If you have a twitter account (its free and I recommend you do this) you can "follow" me. There are numerous pieces of free software to help you integrate the twitter feed with your web browser and phone.

Labels: , , , , , , ,